Welcome to episode 003 of Pscyhosocial Cinema! In our first episode for the month of October we sit down and talk with Tampa Jay about a film that has helped define a new season of adventure in his life. Sit back and enjoy a candid conversation about mental health and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
Tampa Jay sits with me and discusses how this movie has played a role in shaping a new paradigm of thought that sees him seeking out new adventures and earnest ways to connect with people around him.
Jaysun and I also share a candid conversation about mental health and how Ben Stiller’s character, Walter Mitty, can shine as an example of positive mental health. Sit back and relax as we take a take a dive into the unknown with a movie that means a lot to the both of us.
It is my hope is that you can find something special here too; thanks for listening and take care.
Please connect with us between episodes on social media and feel free to follow us here:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/psychosocialcinema
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PsychosocialC
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/psychosocialcinema/
I am utilizing PATREON as a unique vehicle for monthly support. Not only will this platform provide a launch pad for growth, but it will make subsequent episodes and the production costs sustainable on a number of different levels. For more information about the perks you get by being a Patron, please click the link below; thank you:
If you would like to buy a copy of Walter Mitty, here is an affiliate link to Amazon where you can buy a copy:
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty:https://amzn.to/2nHMiHN
As always, if you enjoyed the intro and outro music for this episode, please look up my friend, Porcelain Backsplash’s musical work at this link:
- 1:28 Downloading and uploading wordpress to your server.
- 5:22 Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind.
- 9:20 Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind.
- 15:98 She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt
- 36:12 The copy warned the Little Blind Text, that where it came